Volunteering at Penny Lane Centers
Thank you for your interest in becoming a volunteer. Each year 100’s of caring and compassionate people in our community help us to serve in different areas. Our volunteers provide services to our children and families that contribute to our mission to change lives by fostering hope.
- Help at an event (Food Bank, Homeless Connect, Back-to-School or other event)
- Assist in the Resource Room (North Hills only)
- Distribute and organize in-kind donations Intern at our Parent Academy
- Serve food at our Transition Age Youth Drop in Centers (Lancaster and Commerce)
for more information
* some volunteer positions will require additional training, documentation or certification