Family Preservation is implemented when problems in families are so severe that children may be at risk of being removed from the home. The goal is to keep the family united by providing In-Home Outreach Counseling services that will assist, support, inform and educate the family.
The Family Preservation Program is a collaborative effort between the Department of Children and Family Services (DCFS), Department of Mental Health (DMH), Department of Probation and Penny Lane Centers.
The purpose of the Family Preservation Program is to:
• Promote the safety and well-being of children and their families
• Preserve family unity where children’s safety can be supported
• Maintain Permanency for children
• Empower families to achieve or sustain independence and self- sufficiency
• Enhance the support for the family within their community
(661) 206-6295 x101
LCSW Clinical Director
(661) 274-0770 x2520